Link to the full release: https://bit.ly/3Ym6BXY
Highlights from our December 15 news release:
• New 3D IP survey over the Hercules Adit, Frogpond and Belmont Zones reveals a large-scale, high-strength chargeability anomaly below historical drilling
• Strong chargeability values (greater than 25ms) over a continuous strike length of 1.8 kilometers
• Anomaly is coincident with the untested base of the Hercules Rhyolite where surface mapping indicates the strongest silver mineralization to occur (See Oct 18 NR)
• Lower portion of anomaly lies down dip of the copper mineralization hosted within the underlying Seven Devils volcanics
• Anomaly remains open up-dip to the southeast
Join our subscriber list and stay up to date on Hercules Silver: https://bit.ly/3H20OAE
About Hercules Silver
Hercules Silver Corp. is a junior mining company focused on the exploration and development of the Hercules Silver Project, northwest of Cambridge, Idaho. The Company’s management team brings extensive and successful international experience with a focus on identifying and acquiring prospective and under-explored precious metals properties worldwide. Members of the board of directors have an established track record of creating significant returns for investors and have demonstrated access to capital to advance the development of assets.
⚒️ Learn more about the Hercules Project: https://bit.ly/3Fc0yOd
⚒️ View our latest presentation: https://bit.ly/3iwdW6O
Videos may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. No assurance can be given that any of the events anticipated by such forward-looking statements will occur, and no reliance should be placed upon them.
#Silver #SilverExploration #Idaho #IdahoSilver #SilverMiningStocks